Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Assessment of Validity of a Blood-Based 3-Gene Signature Score for Progression and Diagnosis of Tuberculosis, Disease Severity, and Treatment Response
Warsinske HC, et al. JAMA Network Open, Oct 26, 2018.
- Continuous Invasion by Respiratory Viruses Observed in Rural Households During a Respiratory Syncytial Virus Seasonal Outbreak in Coastal Kenya.
Munywoki Patrick K et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct (10) 1559-1567
- Notes from the Field: Intestinal Colonization and Possible Iatrogenic Botulism in Mouse Bioassay-Negative Serum Specimens - Los Angeles County, California, November 2017.
Halai Umme-Aiman et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Nov (43) 1221-1222
- Precision identification of diverse bloodstream pathogens in the gut microbiome.
Tamburini Fiona B et al. Nature medicine 2018 Oct
- Predicting reservoir hosts and arthropod vectors from evolutionary signatures in RNA virus genomes
Babayan SA, et al. Science, Nov 2, 2018.
- Sources of human viruses
Woolhouse M. Science, Nov 2, 2018.
- Universal protection against influenza infection by a multidomain antibody to influenza hemagglutinin
Laursen NS, et al. Science, Nov 2, 2018.
- Validation of a High-throughput, Multiplex, Real-time Qualitative Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay for the Detection of Sabin Oral Polio Vaccine in Environmental Samples.
Altamirano Jonathan et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct (suppl_1) S98-S102
- Acute Flaccid Paralysis and Enteroviral Infections.
Bitnun Ari et al. Current infectious disease reports 2018 Jun (9) 34
- Genetic characterization of enterovirus A71 isolates from severe neurological cases in Poland.
Wieczorek Magdalena et al. Journal of medical virology 2018 Feb (2) 372-376