Last Posted: May 09, 2018
- Weighted Multi-marker Genetic Risk Scores for Incident Coronary Heart Disease among Individuals of African, Latino and East-Asian Ancestry.
Iribarren Carlos et al. Scientific reports 2018 May 8(1) 6853
- Genetic Markers Predict Primary Nonresponse and Durable Response to Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Therapy in Ulcerative Colitis.
Burke Kristin E, et al. Inflammatory bowel diseases 2018 4
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Weight gain prevention buffers the impact of CETP rs3764261 on high density lipoprotein cholesterol in young adulthood: The Study of Novel Approaches to Weight Gain Prevention (SNAP).
McCaffery J M, et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2018 3
- Allelic interaction effects of DNA damage and repair genes on the predisposition to age-related cataract.
Yang Mei, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (4) e0184478
- Associations of Fitness, Physical Activity, Strength, and Genetic Risk With Cardiovascular Disease: Longitudinal Analyses in the UK Biobank Study.
Tikkanen Emmi et al. Circulation 2018 Apr