Today’s the day, World Hypertension Day! Join us at 11 a.m. EST for a Facebook Live to learn about the latest in high blood pressure and stroke research. Cardiovascular and stroke experts will be available to answer your questions. Can’t tune-in live? We’ll share a link of the recording after the event.
Our Facebook Live features a panel discussion with three cardiovascular experts and one stroke expert:
- Dr. David Goff, NHLBI
- Dr. Holly Nicastro, NHLBI
- Dr. George Mensah, NHLBI
- Dr. John Lynch, NINDS
New to Facebook Live?
- Click “Get Reminder” on this Facebook post to receive a notification when our live broadcast begins.
- To join live, go to our Facebook page. When the broadcast is live, you should see a video at the top of our feed, which you can watch live on your mobile or desktop device. Click the video to enter viewing mode.
- Engage with us in real-time! Feel free to comment on the live video with questions and comments for our NHLBI experts. We’ll be able to see your comments as soon as you post them.
Connect with us! Join the online conversation throughout National High Blood Pressure Education Month and beyond. Connect with us on social media:
- Facebook: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Twitter: @NIH_NHLBI, @NHLBI_
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario