Last Posted: May 24, 2018
- The personal and clinical utility of polygenic risk scores.
Torkamani Ali et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 May
- Association of Polygenic Risk Scores for Multiple Cancers in a Phenome-wide Study: Results from The Michigan Genomics Initiative
LG Fritsche et al, AJHG, May 2018
- Combining Polygenic Hazard Score With Volumetric MRI and Cognitive Measures Improves Prediction of Progression From Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer's Disease.
Kauppi Karolina et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2018 12260
- Clustering of Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Loci by Multi-Trait Associations Identifies Disease Mechanisms and Subtype
MS Udler et al, BioRXIV, May 2018
- Weighted Multi-marker Genetic Risk Scores for Incident Coronary Heart Disease among Individuals of African, Latino and East-Asian Ancestry.
Iribarren Carlos et al. Scientific reports 2018 May 8(1) 6853
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Associations of Fitness, Physical Activity, Strength, and Genetic Risk With Cardiovascular Disease: Longitudinal Analyses in the UK Biobank Study.
Tikkanen Emmi et al. Circulation 2018 Apr
- Cardiovascular Genetic Risk Testing for Targeting Statin Therapy in the Primary Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Jarmul Jamie et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes 2018 Apr 11(4) e004171
- Associations of Fitness, Physical Activity, Strength, and Genetic Risk With Cardiovascular Disease: Longitudinal Analyses in the UK Biobank Study
E Tikanen et al, Circulation, Apr 10, 2018
- Polygenic risk scores for major depressive disorder and neuroticism as predictors of antidepressant response: meta-analysis of three treatment cohorts.
J Ward et al, BioRXIV, Apr 2018