Last Posted: May 25, 2018
- Routine DNA Screening Moves Into Primary Care
M Andrews, NPR, May 22, 2018
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
J Gill et al, JAMA, May 18, 2018
- Are we ready for the challenge of implementing risk-based breast cancer screening and primary prevention?
Rainey Linda et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Jun 3924-32
- If doctors are going to do DNA tests at routine checkups, they need more training
A Chen, the Verg,e May 2018
- Improving identification and management of familial hypercholesterolaemia in primary care: Pre- and post-intervention study.
Weng Stephen et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Apr 27454-60
- Patient and provider perspectives on adherence to and care coordination of lynch syndrome surveillance recommendations: findings from qualitative interviews.
Schneider Jennifer L et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 1611
- Medicines Wild West: 10 new genetic tests enter the market each day
CY Johnson, Washington Post, May 7, 2018
- The genetics of congenital heart disease? understanding and improving long-term outcomes in congenital heart disease: a review for the general cardiologist and primary care physician.
Simmons M Abigail et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2017 Oct 29(5) 520-528
- Views Of Primary Care Providers On Testing Patients For Genetic Risks For Common Chronic Diseases.
Hauser Diane et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 793-800
- Views Of Primary Care Providers On Testing Patients For Genetic Risks For Common Chronic Diseases
D Hauser et al, Health Affairs, May 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario