Last Posted: May 25, 2018
- PARP Inhibitor Shows Promise in Patients With BRCA-Mutated Pancreatic Cancer
ASCO Post, May 23, 2018
- Liquid Biopsy: Using DNA in Blood to Detect, Track, and Treat Cancer
- Attitudes Toward Return of Genetic Research Results to Relatives, Including After Death: Comparison of Cancer Probands, Blood Relatives, and Spouse/Partners.
Radecki Breitkopf Carmen et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2018 Apr 1556264618769165
- Breast Cancer Genes a Real Risk for Men, Too
R Preidt, Health Day, Apr 26, 2018
- Next generation sequencing of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: right or wrong?
Connor Ashton A et al. Expert review of gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Jul 11(7) 683-694
- Screening/surveillance programs for pancreatic cancer in familial high-risk individuals: A systematic review and proportion meta-analysis of screening results.
Paiella Salvatore et al. Pancreatology : official journal of the International Association of Pancreatology (IAP) ... [et al.] 2018 Apr
- Germline variants in pancreatic cancer patients with a personal or family history of cancer fulfilling the revised Bethesda guidelines.
Ohmoto Akihiro et al. Journal of gastroenterology 2018 Apr
- KRAS mutation testing on all non-malignant diagnosis of pancreatic endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsies improves diagnostic accuracy.
Trisolini Elena et al. Pathology 2017 Jun 49(4) 379-386
- SLCO1B1 Polymorphism Is a Drug Response Predictive Marker for Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Patients Treated With Gemcitabine, S-1, or Gemcitabine Plus S-1.
Sato Yasunori et al. Pancreas 2018 Apr
- Hundreds of Inherited Gene Variants Contribute to Cancer
A Olena, The Scientist, Apr 2018