Last Posted: May 03, 2018
- NIH statement on World Asthma Day 2018
NIH video: patients and scientists work together to advance asthma research.
- Eleven loci with new reproducible genetic associations with allergic disease risk.
Ferreira Manuel Ar, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 4
- Differences in Genetic Variations Between Treatable and Recalcitrant Atopic Dermatitis in Korean.
Jun Myungsoo, et al. Allergy, asthma & immunology research 2018 5 (3) 244-252
- ADRB2 Arg16Gly Polymorphism and Pulmonary Function Response of Inhaled Corticosteroids plus Long-Acting Beta Agonists for Asthma Treatment: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Wang Xi, et al. Canadian respiratory journal 2018 0 5712805
- Variation in the TEK gene is not associated with asthma but with allergic conjunctivitis.
Fodor L E, et al. International journal of immunogenetics 2018 4
- Maternal Smoking during Pregnancy and Early Childhood and Development of Asthma and Rhinoconjunctivitis - a MeDALL Project.
Thacher Jesse D, et al. Environmental health perspectives 2018 4 (4) 047005