Last Posted: May 04, 2018
- Nature or nurture: unravelling the roots of childhood behaviour disorders
G Chapman, The Guardian, May 4, 2018
- AACR Project GENIE: Powering Precision Medicine through an International Consortium.
et al. Cancer discovery 2017 7(8) 818-831
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- Your genome may have already been hacked
The Conversation, Apr 30, 2018
- Smoking Interacts With CHRNA5, a Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Gene, to Influence the Risk of IBD-Related Surgery.
Cushing Kelly C, et al. Inflammatory bowel diseases 2018 4 (5) 1057-1064
- Psychological and genetic risk factors associated with suicidal behavior in Korean patients with mood disorders.
Choi Hee-Yeon, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2018 4 489-498