Last Posted: May 24, 2018
- Could It Be Lupus?
CDC information, May 2018
- Monogenic systemic lupus erythematosus: insights in pathophysiology.
Batu Ezgi Deniz et al. Rheumatology international 2018 May
- The genetics and molecular pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) in populations of different ancestry.
Goulielmos George N et al. Gene 2018 May
- Living with multiple health problems: My Story
Kirsty, Genetic Alliance, Mar 19, 2018
- Genetics of immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
David Trixy et al. Clinical and experimental immunology 2018 Jan
- New study points to why so many more women develop lupus than men
A Joseph, Stat News, Jan 29, 2018
- SLE redefined on the basis of molecular pathways.
Barturen Guillermo et al. Best practice & research. Clinical rheumatology 2017 Jun 31(3) 291-305
- Identification of a histone family gene signature for predicting the prognosis of cervical cancer patients.
Li Xiaofang et al. Scientific reports 2017 Nov 7(1) 16495
- The genetics revolution in rheumatology: large scale genomic arrays and genetic mapping.
Eyre Stephen et al. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2017 Jul 13(7) 421-432
- A clinical update on the significance of the gut microbiota in systemic autoimmunity.
Rosser Elizabeth C et al. Journal of autoimmunity 2016 Jul