Last Posted: May 03, 2018
- Epilepsy syndromes during the first year of life and the usefulness of an epilepsy gene panel.
Lee Eun Hye et al. Korean journal of pediatrics 2018 Apr 61(4) 101-107
- The HLA-B*15:02 polymorphism and Tegretol ® -induced serious cutaneous reactions in epilepsy: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
Chouchi M, et al. Revue neurologique 2018 4
- Effects of UGT2B7, SCN1A and CYP3A4 on the therapeutic response of sodium valproate treatment in children with generalized seizures.
Feng Weixing, et al. Seizure 2018 4 96-100
- Somatic SLC35A2 variants in the brain are associated with intractable neocortical epilepsy.
Winawer Melodie R, et al. Annals of neurology 2018 4
- The Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Epilepsy in Paediatric Patients.
Mei Davide et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 Aug 21(4) 357-373
- Age at epilepsy onset in patients with focal cortical dysplasias, gangliogliomas and dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumours.
Rácz Attila, et al. Seizure 2018 4 82-89