Last Posted: May 18, 2018
- CRISPR 2.0: How Much More Precise Can it Get?
M Humphrey, Frontline Genomics, May 14, 2018
- Gene editing in genetic medicine
TGMI, May 18, 2018
- As D.I.Y. Gene Editing Gains Popularity, Someone Is Going to Get Hurt
E Baumgaertner, NY TImes, May 14, 2018
- Genetics of paediatric cardiomyopathies.
Ware Stephanie M et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2017 Oct 29(5) 534-540
- From CRISPR scissors to virus sensors. Two bacterial Cas proteins cleave nucleic acids indiscriminately after binding to specific target sequences. This property has now been harnessed to create highly sensitive, portable diagnostic tools for detecting viruses at low cost.
DD Kocak et al, Nature, Apr 2018
- The gene editing tool that could treat hereditary illnesses
CBS, Apr 26, 2018
- Next-generation diagnostics with CRISPR
DS Chertov, Science, Apr 2018
- Genome Editing- Altering a genome with unparalleled efficiency and precision.
NHGRI, Apr 24, 2018
- The Code is a three-part video series investigating the roots of todays most promising genetic technologies
S Begley, StatNews, Apr 2018
- Gene Editing for Good: How CRISPR Could Transform Global Development
B Gates, Foreign Affairs, Apr 10, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario