Last Posted: May 04, 2018
- Circulating Tumors Cells as a Biomarker of Radiation Benefit
C Speers, JAMA Onc, May 3, 2018
- Liquid Biopsy: Using DNA in Blood to Detect, Track, and Treat Cancer
- A fluid solution- Scientists explore use of liquid biopsy tests to find cancer DNA
C Printz, CancerScope, Apr 2018
- Clinical Utility of Analyzing Circulating Tumor DNA in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Nakamura Yoshiaki et al. The oncologist 2018 Apr
- The detection and significance of EGFR and BRAF in cell-free DNA of peripheral blood in NSCLC.
Yang Yang et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jul 8(30) 49773-49782
- HER2 genomic amplification in circulating tumor DNA and estrogen receptor positivity predict primary resistance to trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer.
Sakai Hitomi, et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2018 4