Last Posted: May 24, 2018
- Biomarker signatures of sickle cell disease severity.
Du Mengtian et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2018 May
- The impact of real-world cardiovascular-related pharmacogenetic testing in an insured population.
Billings Jennifer et al. International journal of clinical practice 2018 May e13088
- Clustering of Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Loci by Multi-Trait Associations Identifies Disease Mechanisms and Subtype
MS Udler et al, BioRXIV, May 2018
- A Prime Example of How Stroke Can Happen to Anyone
- Biomarker Assays for Personalised Stroke Risk Assessment in Atrial Fibrillation.
Hall Angela et al. Cardiovascular & hematological disorders drug targets 2017 17(1) 58-63
- Challenges and Opportunities in Stroke Genetics.
Malik Rainer et al. Cardiovascular research 2018 Mar
- Genetics and Family History Can Increase Risk for Stroke
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018
- National Stroke Awareness Month 2018: Stroke Can Happen to Anyone at Any Time
Focus on increasing awareness among adults ages 35 to 64 of stroke risk factors, signs, and symptoms
- Infinitesimal Odds: A Scientist Finds Her Childs Rare Illness Stems From the Gene She Studies
P Belluck, NY Times, Apr 23, 2018