Last Posted: May 24, 2018
- A prolonged and large outbreak of invasive group A streptococcal disease within a nursing home: repeated intra-facility transmission of a single strain.
Nanduri S A et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2018 May
- A review of novel technologies and techniques associated with identification of bloodstream infection aetiologies and rapid antimicrobial genotypic and quantitative phenotypic determination.
Poole Stephen et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2018 May
- Bat Caliciviruses and Human Noroviruses Are Antigenically Similar and Have Overlapping Histo-Blood Group Antigen Binding Profiles.
Kocher Jacob F et al. mBio 2018 May (3)
- Biodiversity of the Human Oral Mycobiome in Health and Disease.
Bandara H M H N et al. Oral diseases 2018 May
- Canada-Wide Epidemic of emm74 Group A Streptococcus Invasive Disease.
Teatero Sarah et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2018 May (5) ofy085
- Collection and Extraction of Occupational Air Samples for Analysis of Fungal DNA.
Lemons Angela R et al. Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE 2018 05 (135)
- Emerging Viral Infections and Their Impact on the Global Burden of Neurological Disease.
Muñoz Laura S et al. Seminars in neurology 2018 Apr (2) 163-175
- Establishment of the European meningococcal strain collection genome library (EMSC-GL) for the 2011 to 2012 epidemiological year.
Bratcher Holly B et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 May (20)
- From low to high pathogenicity-Characterization of H7N7 avian influenza viruses in two epidemiologically linked outbreaks.
Dietze Klaas et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2018 May
- Global phylogeography and genetic diversity of the zoonotic tapeworm Echinococcus granulosus sensu stricto genotype G11.
Kinkar Liina et al. International journal for parasitology 2018 May