From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Screening participation for people at increased risk of colorectal cancer due to family history: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Ait Ouakrim D, et al. Familial cancer 2013 9 (3) 3
- The impact of the Oncotype Dx breast cancer assay in clinical practice: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Carlson JJ, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2013 8 (1) 1
- Diagnostic value of stool DNA testing for multiple markers of colorectal cancer and advanced adenoma: a meta-analysis.
Yang H, et al. Canadian journal of gastroenterology = Journal canadien de gastroenterologie 2013 8 (8) 8
- Examining the comorbidity between attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and bipolar I disorder: a meta-analysis of family genetic studies.
Faraone SV, et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2012 12 (12) 12
- Risk estimations, risk factors, and genetic variants associated with Alzheimer's disease in selected publications from the Framingham Heart Study.
Weinstein G, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2013 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario