From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Predicting sudden cardiac death using common genetic risk variants for coronary artery disease.
Hernesniemi Jussi A et al. Eur. Heart J. 2015 Apr 23.
- Prospective cohort studies of association between family history of liver cancer and risk of liver cancer.
Yang Y, et al. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer 2014 10 (7) 7
- BreastPRS is a gene expression assay that stratifies intermediate-risk Oncotype DX patients into high- or low-risk for disease recurrence.
D'Alfonso TM, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2013 6 (3) 3
- Molecular phenotypes in triple negative breast cancer from African American patients suggest targets for therapy.
Lindner R, et al. PloS one 2013 11 (11) 11
- The prognostic value of epigenetic silencing of p16 gene in NSCLC patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Lou-Qian Z, et al. PloS one 2013 2 (1) 1