Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018
- PCSK9 inhibitors in clinical practice: Delivering on the promise?
Atherosclerosis, Mar 2018
- A nation-wide survey of patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia phenotype undergoing LDL-apheresis in Turkey (A-HIT 1 registry).
Kayikcioglu Meral et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Jan 27042-48
- Bad genes don't mean you are doomed to heart disease and early death
M Cimons, Washington Post, Feb 24, 2018
- Chris Bombardier: Reaching New Heights
He is the first person with hemophilia to summit Mount Everest, Hemaware, Feb 2018
- Clinical manifestations of sickle cell disease in India: misconceptions and reality.
Jain Dipty et al. Current opinion in hematology 2018 Feb
- Coronary Artery Abnormalities as the Cause of Sudden Cardiac Death: A 20-Year Review.
Pawlowicz Bernard et al. The American journal of forensic medicine and pathology 2018 Feb
- Diagnostic Tools for Inborn Errors of Human Immunity (Primary Immunodeficiencies and Immune Dysregulatory Diseases).
Richardson Annely M et al. Current allergy and asthma reports 2018 Feb 18(3) 19
- Diagnostic utility of telomere length testing in a hospital-based setting.
Alder Jonathan K et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Feb
- EXPRESS: Whole Exome Sequencing Improves Genetic Testing Accuracy in Pulmonary Artery Hypertension.
Zeng Xiaofang et al. Pulmonary circulation 2018 Jan 2045894018763682
- Personalized cancer screening: helping primary care rise to the challenge.
Selby Kevin et al. Public health reviews 2018 394
- Precision Medicine and a Patient-Orientated Approach: Is this the Future for Tracking Cardiovascular Disorders?
Pretorius Etheresia et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2017 23(6) 889-893
- Prevalence of high cholesterol levels suggestive of familial hypercholesterolemia in Brazilian adolescents: Data from the study of cardiovascular risk in adolescents.
Kaestner Tatiana L et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2017 Dec
- Prevalence, diagnosis, and treatment of familial hypercholesterolaemia in outpatient practice in Poland.
Chlebus Krzysztof et al. Kardiologia polska 2018 Feb
- Psychosocial Impact of a Positive Gene Result for Asymptomatic Relatives at Risk of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Bonner Carissa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Short telomeres - A hallmark of heritable cardiomyopathies.
Chang Alex C Y et al. Differentiation; research in biological diversity 2018 Feb 10031-36
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario