Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018
- A Universal Influenza Vaccine: The Strategic Plan for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Erbelding EJ, et al. J Infect Dis, Feb 28, 2018.
- Are animals a source of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia in human infections? Contributions of a nationwide molecular study.
Jayol Aurélie et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2018 Feb
- Capsule Typing of Haemophilus influenzae by Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry 1 .
Månsson Viktor et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Mar (3) 443-452
- Farm-to-fork investigation of an outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157.
Wilson Deborah et al. Microbial genomics 2018 Feb
- Frequency of Nucleic Acid Amplification Test Positivity Among Men Who Have Sex With Men Returning for a Test-of-Cure Visit 7 to 30 Days After Treatment of Laboratory-Confirmed Neisseria gonorrhoeae Infection at 2 Public Sexual Health Clinics, New York City, 2013 to 2016.
Okah Ebiere et al. Sexually transmitted diseases 2018 Mar (3) 177-182
- Genome Sequencing of Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamase (ESBL)-Producing Klebsiella pneumoniae Isolated from Pigs and Abattoir Workers in Cameroon.
Founou Luria L et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2018 188
- Hospital Epidemiology of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Moshi, Tanzania, as Determined by Whole Genome Sequencing.
Kumburu Happiness H et al. BioMed research international 2018 2087693
- Identification and Characterization of Clostridium difficile Genotype ST37 by MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry.
Li Ruxin et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Feb
- Importance of common TLR2 genetic variants on clinical phenotypes and risk in tuberculosis disease in a Western Chinese population.
Zhang Jingwei et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- Major Threat to Malaria Control Programs by Plasmodium falciparum Lacking Histidine-Rich Protein 2, Eritrea.
Berhane Araia et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Mar (3) 462-470