Last Posted: Mar 08, 2018
- Advances in Cryptococcus genomics: insights into the evolution of pathogenesis.
Cuomo Christina A et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2018 (7) e170473
- Capturing the 'ome': the expanding molecular toolbox for RNA and DNA library construction.
Boone Morgane et al. Nucleic acids research 2018 Mar
- Comparison of the virulence and transmissibility of canine H3N2 influenza viruses and characterization of their canine adaptation factors.
Lee In-Won et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2018 Mar (1) 17
- Deciphering the Human Virome with Single-Virus Genomics and Metagenomics.
de la Cruz Peña Maria José et al. Viruses 2018 Mar (3)
- Efficient detection of Zika virus RNA in patients' blood from the 2016 outbreak in Campinas, Brazil.
Judice Carla Cristina et al. Scientific reports 2018 Mar (1) 4012
- Health security's blind spot
Berkley S. Science, Mar 9, 2018.
- Host range of antibiotic resistance genes in wastewater treatment plant influent and effluent.
Hultman Jenni et al. FEMS microbiology ecology 2018 Mar
- Improved reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction assay for the detection of flaviviruses with semi-nested primers for discrimination between dengue virus serotypes and Zika virus.
Nunes Allan Rd et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2018 (5) e170393
- Ongoing large measles outbreak with nosocomial transmission in Milan, northern Italy, March-August 2017.
Amendola Antonella et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Aug (33)
- The human jejunum has an endogenous microbiota that differs from those in the oral cavity and colon.
Sundin Olof H et al. BMC microbiology 2017 Jul (1) 160