- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2018
- At-Home Cancer-Risk Test Opens Newand FraughtField
WSJ, Mar 9, 2018
- Milan Summit On Precision Medicine
eCancer, Feb 2018. Watch slide presentations
- ACMG responds to FDA's approval for direct-to-consumer testing for three BRCA gene mutations
ACMG, Mar 8, 2018
- FDA Approves Consumer BRCA Test, And We Take Another Step Into The Brave New World Of Genomics
American Cancer Society Blog, Mar 6, 2018
- When it comes to home cancer tests, think before you spit
K Painter, USA Today, Mar 8, 2018
- A population-based analysis of germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 testing among ovarian cancer patients in an era of histotype-specific approaches to ovarian cancer prevention.
Hanley Gillian E et al. BMC cancer 2018 Mar 18(1) 254
- Analysis of a gene panel for targeted sequencing of colorectal cancer samples.
Jensen Klaus Højgaard et al. Oncotarget 2018 Feb 9(10) 9043-9060
- Assessing HER2 testing quality in breast cancer: variables that influence HER2 positivity rate from a large, multicenter, observational study in Germany.
Rüschoff Josef et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Feb 30(2) 217-226
- Circulating Tumor DNA Analysis in Patients With Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology and College of American Pathologists Joint Review
JD Merker et al, JCO, Mar 2018
- Embedding patient experience at the heart of rare disease research
Genomics England, Feb 28, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario