Fogarty International Center
On behalf of the Fogarty International Center
at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research
. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Funding OpportunitiesNIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Advancing Exceptional Research on HIV/AIDS and Substance Abuse (R01, Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA-DA-18-022)
Application Receipt Date(s): August 22, 2018; August 22, 2019, August 21, 2020
- Genomic Centers for Infectious Diseases (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-AI-18-004)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 22, 2018
- BRAIN Initiative: Large Scale Recording and Modulation in the Nervous System
Optimization of Transformative Technologies (U01-Clinical Trials Not Allowed) (RFA-NS-18-019)
New Technologies and Novel Approaches (R01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) (RFA-NS-18-020)
Application Receipt Date(s): May 15, 2018, October 29, 2018 and more
- Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases/Inborn Errors of Immunity (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-712)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Standard dates apply
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Cooperative Research Centers (CRC): Vaccine Development (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-AI-18-005)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 20, 2018
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Apply to participate in The Interstellar Initiative for early career investigators wtih backgrounds in clinical research, life science, physical science and technology, presented jointly by the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development, and the New York Academy of Sciences.
Application deadline: April 2, 2018
- The U.S. State Department's Office of Science and Technology Cooperation is accepting U.S. nominations for the APEC Science Prize for Innovation, Research and Education (ASPIRE), an annual award hosted by the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). The nominees and runners-up are invited to a roundtable in Washington, D.C., and receive cash prizes.
Nomination deadline: April 20, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI): Animal Care and Use in Research (NOT-OD-18-152)
- NIAID Request for Information (RFI): Expanding Extramural Research Opportunities at the NIH Clinical Center (NOT-AI-18-021)
- FY2018 - AHRQ to begin allowing Facilities and Administrative (F&A) costs of 8% MTDC for consortia located at foreign institutions (NOT-HS-18-006)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario