Last Posted: Jan 05, 2018
- Prevalence, genetic variants and clinical implications of G-6-PD deficiency in Burkina Faso: a systematic review.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 11 (1) 139
- Systematic review of the clinical manifestations of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the Greater Mekong Subregion: implications for malaria elimination and beyond.
Ong Ken Ing Cherng et al. BMJ global health 2017 (3) e000415
- Passively versus Actively Detected Malaria: Similar Genetic Diversity but Different Complexity of Infection.
Pava Zuleima et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Dec (6) 1788-1796
- malERA: An updated research agenda for insecticide and drug resistance in malaria elimination and eradication.
et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Nov (11) e1002450
- Country-Wide Surveillance of Molecular Markers of Antimalarial Drug Resistance in Senegal by Use of Positive Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Tests.
Ndiaye Magatte et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Nov (5) 1593-1596
- malERA: An updated research agenda for malaria elimination and eradication.
Rabinovich Regina N et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Nov (11) e1002456
- Genetic diversity of the African malaria vector Anopheles gambiae
The Anopheles gambiae 1000 Genomes Consortium, Nature, Nov 29, 2017.
- A Swiss Army Knife to Cut Malaria Transmission.
Gendrin Mathilde et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Nov (5) 577-579
- Development of amplicon deep sequencing markers and data analysis pipeline for genotyping multi-clonal malaria infections.
Lerch Anita et al. BMC genomics 2017 Nov (1) 864
- High Plasmodium infection rate and reduced bednets efficacy in multiple insecticide resistant malaria vectors in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
Riveron Jacob M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Oct