Last Posted: Jan 02, 2018
- Arbovirus Diagnostics: From Bad to Worse due to Expanding Dengue Virus Vaccination and Zika Virus Epidemics
Simmons G, et al. Clin Infect Dis, Dec 30, 2017.
- Dengue viruses in Papua New Guinea: evidence of endemicity and phylogenetic variation, including the evolution of new genetic lineages.
Moore Peter R et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2017 Dec (12) e114
- In silico design of a Zika virus non-structural protein 5 aiming vaccine protection against zika and dengue in different human populations.
Dos Santos Franco Lorrany et al. Journal of biomedical science 2017 Nov (1) 88
- Host genetics and dengue fever.
de Carvalho Caroline Xavier et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Nov
- Genomic and epidemiological characterisation of a dengue virus outbreak among blood donors in Brazil.
Faria Nuno R et al. Scientific reports 2017 Nov (1) 15216
- A CRISPR Way to Diagnose Infectious Diseases.
Caliendo Angela M et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Oct (17) 1685-1687
- Viral Load and Cytokine Response Profile Does Not Support Antibody-Dependent Enhancement in Dengue-Primed Zika Virus-Infected Patients.
Terzian Ana Carolina Bernardes et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 10 (8) 1260-1265
- Chikungunya Detection during Dengue Outbreak in Sumatra, Indonesia: Clinical Manifestations and Virological Profile.
Sasmono R Tedjo et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Sep
- Collaborative study to establish World Health Organization international reference reagents for dengue virus Types 1 to 4 RNA for use in nucleic acid testing.
Añez Germán et al. Transfusion 2017 Aug (8) 1977-1987
- Rapid antigen tests for dengue virus serotypes and Zika virus in patient serum.
Bosch Irene et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Sep (409)