Last Posted: Jan 04, 2018
- Hepatitis C virus spread from HIV-positive to HIV-negative men who have sex with men.
Charre Caroline et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190340
- Complex patterns of Hepatitis-C virus longitudinal clustering in a high-risk population.
Rose Rebecca et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Dec 77-82
- Identifying the Genotypes of Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) with DNA Origami Label.
Liu Ke et al. Small (Weinheim an der Bergstrasse, Germany) 2017 Dec
- Molecular characterization of hepatitis B virus in Bangladesh reveals a highly recombinant population.
Munshi Saif Ullah et al. PloS one 2017 (12) e0188944
- GHOST: global hepatitis outbreak and surveillance technology.
Longmire Atkinson G et al. BMC genomics 2017 Dec (Suppl 10) 916
- Identification of recent cases of hepatitis C virus infection using physical-chemical properties of hypervariable region 1 and a radial basis function neural network classifier.
Lara James et al. BMC genomics 2017 Dec (Suppl 10) 880
- Molecular and Epidemiological Evidence of Patient-to-Patient Hepatitis C virus Transmission in a Scottish Emergency Department.
Johannessen I et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2017 Dec
- Transmissibility of intra-host hepatitis C virus variants.
Campo David S et al. BMC genomics 2017 Dec (Suppl 10) 881
- Hepatitis A virus infections and outbreaks in asylum seekers arriving to Germany, September 2015 to March 2016.
Michaelis Kai et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2017 Apr (4) e26
- HIV-1 and Hepatitis C virus selection bottleneck in Chinese people who inject drugs.
Li Fan et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Nov