Last Posted: Jan 04, 2018
- Zika virus infection modulates the bacterial diversity associated with Aedes aegypti as revealed by metagenomic analysis.
Villegas Luis E M et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190352
- Arbovirus Diagnostics: From Bad to Worse due to Expanding Dengue Virus Vaccination and Zika Virus Epidemics
Simmons G, et al. Clin Infect Dis, Dec 30, 2017.
- Safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of two Zika virus DNA vaccine candidates in healthy adults: randomised, open-label, phase 1 clinical trials.
Gaudinski Martin R et al. Lancet (London, England) 2017 Dec
- Global Transcriptome Analysis of Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes in Response to Zika Virus Infection.
Etebari Kayvan et al. mSphere (6)
- Simple protocol for population (Sanger) sequencing for Zika virus genomic regions.
Cabral Gabriela Bastos et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2017 Nov 0
- In silico design of a Zika virus non-structural protein 5 aiming vaccine protection against zika and dengue in different human populations.
Dos Santos Franco Lorrany et al. Journal of biomedical science 2017 Nov (1) 88
- Optical Nanoantenna for Single Molecule-Based Detection of Zika Virus Nucleic Acids without Molecular Multiplication.
Ochmann Sarah E et al. Analytical chemistry 2017 Nov
- A single mutation in the prM protein of Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly.
Yuan Ling et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 11 (6365) 933-936
- The diversification of Zika virus: Are there two distinct lineages?
Gong Zhen et al. Genome biology and evolution 2017 Oct
- Update: Interim Guidance for the Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management of Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection - United States, October 2017.
Adebanjo Tolulope et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Oct (41) 1089-1099