Last Posted: Jan 04, 2018
- 16SPIP: a comprehensive analysis pipeline for rapid pathogen detection in clinical samples based on 16S metagenomic sequencing.
Miao Jiaojiao et al. BMC bioinformatics 2017 Dec (Suppl 16) 568
- Antiviral response in the nasopharynx identifies patients with respiratory virus infection.
Landry Marie L et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Dec
- Clonal diversity and geographic distribution of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius from Australian animals: Discovery of novel sequence types.
Worthing Kate A et al. Veterinary microbiology 2018 Jan 58-65
- Comparison of genomes and proteomes of four whole genome-sequenced Campylobacter jejuni from different phylogenetic backgrounds.
Clark Clifford G et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190836
- Gut microbiome in gestational diabetes: a cross-sectional study of mothers and offspring 5 years postpartum.
Hasan Sayyid et al. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 2018 Jan (1) 38-46
- Hepatitis C virus spread from HIV-positive to HIV-negative men who have sex with men.
Charre Caroline et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190340
- HIV-1 Subtypes and 5'LTR-Leader Sequence Variants Correlate with Seroconversion Status in Pumwani Sex Worker Cohort.
Sampathkumar Raghavan et al. Viruses 2017 Dec (1)
- Impact of Culture-Independent Diagnostic Testing on Recovery of Enteric Bacterial Infections.
Imdad Aamer et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Dec
- Multilocus sequence types of clinical Burkholderia pseudomallei isolates from peninsular Malaysia and their associations with disease outcomes.
Zueter Abdel Rahman et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 5
- One Step Forward in the Road Toward a Universal Influenza Vaccine.
Ramilo Octavio et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Dec (1) 1-2