From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- What Gets Measured Gets Done: Public Health Progress in Familial Hypercholesterolemia
J Knowles and MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, November 9, 2016
- Genomics and Heart Disease
- Toolkit Information on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Public Health Genomics in Action: Reducing Morbidity and Mortality from Familial
- Cascade screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia