Last Posted: Jun 30, 2017
- Test gives accurate prognosis for breast cancer patients with 'ultralow' risk
A Sandou, Medical News Today, June 30, 2017
- Use of Molecular Tools to Identify Patients With Indolent Breast Cancers With Ultralow Risk Over 2 Decades
LJ Esserman et al., JAMA Oncology, June 28, 2017
- Apparent diffusion coefficient in estrogen receptor-positive and lymph node-negative invasive breast cancers at 3.0T DW-MRI: A potential predictor for an oncotype Dx test recurrence score.
Thakur Sunitha B et al. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI 2017 Jun
- BRCA1-2 diagnostic workflow from next-generation sequencing technologies to variant identification and final report.
Pilato Brunella et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 Oct 55(10) 803-13
- Current guidelines for BRCA testing of breast cancer patients are insufficient to detect all mutation carriers.
Grindedal Eli Marie et al. BMC cancer 2017 Jun 17(1) 438
- Development and validation of a variant detection workflow for BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and its clinical application based on the Ion Torrent technology.
Buzolin Ana Lígia et al. Human genomics 2017 Jun 11(1) 14
- The Changing Landscape of Genetic Testing for Inherited Breast Cancer Predisposition.
Afghahi Anosheh et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2017 May 18(5) 27
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer: A Review.
Valencia Olivia M et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Jun 152(6) 589-594
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Penetrance Estimates Derived From Germline Multiple-Gene Sequencing Results in Women
AW Kurian, JCO Precision Oncology, June 27, 2017
- Genetic tests help identify relative risk of 25 cancer-associated mutations
Eureka Alert, June 27, 2017
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer- A Review
OM Valencia et al, JAMA Surgery, June 2017
- Acceptance of adjuvant chemotherapy recommendations in early-stage hormone-positive breast cancer.
Marcinkowski Emily F et al. The Journal of surgical research 2017 Jun 21479-85
- Clinical use of the Oncotype DX genomic test to guide treatment decisions for patients with invasive breast cancer.
McVeigh Terri P et al. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press) 2017 9393-400
- Do online prognostication tools represent a valid alternative to genomic profiling in the context of adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer? A systematic review of the literature.
El Hage Chehade Hiba et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- PARP Inhibitor for Metastatic Breast Cancer
NEJM Journal Watch, June 14, 20
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun