Last Posted: Jul 07, 2017
- Statins for children with inherited high blood cholesterol
VA Kuoppola et al, Cochrane reviews, July 7, 2017
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Relatives Identified by Cascade Screening
Kasper Aalbæk Kjærgaard, et al, JAHA June 26, 2017
- Putting Into Perspective the Hazards of Untreated Familial Hypercholesterolemia
PN Hopkins, JAHA, June 26, 2017
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Relatives Identified by Cascade Screening.
Kjærgaard Kasper Aalbæk et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- PCSK9 inhibitor access barriers-issues and recommendations: Improving the access process for patients, clinicians and payers.
Baum Seth J et al. Clinical cardiology 2017 Apr 40(4) 243-254
- Putting Into Perspective the Hazards of Untreated Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Hopkins Paul N et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease in patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia: The role of PCSK9 inhibitors.
Pecin Ivan et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2017 Jan 2047487317717346
- Polygenic Versus Monogenic Causes of Hypercholesterolemia Ascertained Clinically.
Wang Jian et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2016 Dec 36(12) 2439-2445
- Greater preclinical atherosclerosis in treated monogenic familial hypercholesterolemia vs. polygenic hypercholesterolemia.
Sharifi Mahtab et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 May
- When do paediatric patients with familial hypercholesterolemia need statin therapy?
Hennig Matylda et al. Developmental period medicine 2017 21(1) 43-50
- How many familial hypercholesterolemia patients are eligible for PCSK9 inhibition?
Masana Luis et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 May 262107-112
- Recent advances in genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia.
Iacocca Michael A et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 May
- The rationale and design of the national familial hypercholesterolemia registries in Turkey: A-HIT1 and A-HIT2 studies.
Kayikçioglu Meral et al. Turk Kardiyoloji Dernegi arsivi : Turk Kardiyoloji Derneginin yayin organidir 2017 Apr 45(3) 261-267
- Transitioning from pediatric to adult health care with familial hypercholesterolemia: Listening to young adult and parent voices.
Sliwinski Samantha K et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 147-159
- New data on familial hypercholesterolaemia and acute coronary syndromes: The promise of PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies in the light of recent clinical trials.
Ellis Katrina L et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2017 Jan 2047487317708890
- Can we afford not to screen for FH?
RM Stoekenbroek et al, Europ Heart Journal, April 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario