From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- REVIEW-ARTICLE Intermediate alleles of Huntington's disease HTT gene in different populations worldwide: a systematic review.
Apolinário T A et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2017 Apr 16(2)
- Palliative Care in Huntington Disease: Personal Reflections and a Review of the Literature.
Tarolli Christopher G et al. Tremor and other hyperkinetic movements (New York, N.Y.) 2017 7454
- A Systematic Review of the Huntington Disease-Like 2 Phenotype.
Anderson David G et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2017 6(1) 37-46
- The Confluence of Psychiatric Symptoms and Neurodegenerative Disease: Impact on Genetic Counseling.
Goldman Jill S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun 26(3) 435-441
- A liminal stage after predictive testing for Huntington disease.
Gargiulo Marcela et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Jan