From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Polygenic risk score and heritability estimates reveals a genetic relationship between ASD and OCD.
European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2017 Jul 27 (7): 657-666.
Guo W, Samuels J F, Wang Y, Cao H, Ritter M, Nestadt P S, Krasnow J, Greenberg B D, Fyer A J, McCracken J T, Geller D A, Murphy D L, Knowles J A, Grados M A, Riddle M A, Rasmussen S A, McLaughlin N C, Nurmi E L, Askland K D, Cullen B A, Piacentini J, Pauls D L, Bienvenu O J, Stewart S E, Goes F S, Maher B, Pulver A E, Valle D, Mattheisen M, Qian J, Nestadt G, Shugart Y
- GABAA receptor subunit gene polymorphisms predict symptom-based and developmental deficits in Chinese Han children and adolescents with autistic spectrum disorders.
Scientific reports 2017 Jun 7 (1): 3290.
Yang Shuhan, Guo Xuan, Dong Xiaopeng, Han Yu, Gao Lei, Su Yuanyuan, Dai Wei, Zhang X
- Genome-wide association study of facial emotion recognition in children and association with polygenic risk for mental health disorders.
American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jun .
Coleman Jonathan R I, Lester Kathryn J, Keers Robert, Munafò Marcus R, Breen Gerome, Eley Thalia
- Polygenic scores for schizophrenia and educational attainment are associated with behavioural problems in early childhood in the general population.
Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2017 Jun .
Jansen Philip R, Polderman Tinca J C, Bolhuis Koen, van der Ende Jan, Jaddoe Vincent W V, Verhulst Frank C, White Tonya, Posthuma Danielle, Tiemeier Henni
- Retinoic acid-related orphan receptor alpha (RORA) variants are associated with autism spectrum disorder.
Metabolic brain disease 2017 Jun .
Sayad Arezou, Noroozi Rezvan, Omrani Mir Davood, Taheri Mohammad, Ghafouri-Fard Soud