Last Posted: Jul 06, 2017
- Opioid Prescribing- Where you live matters
CDC Vital Signs, July 2017
- Analgesia and Opioids: A Pharmacogenetics Shortlist for Implementation in Clinical Practice.
Matic Maja et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Jun
- Fighting Opioid Overdose
- All Scientific Hands on Deck to End the Opioid Crisis
N Volkov and F Collins, NIH Blog, May 31, 2017
- Codeine Therapy and CYP2D6 Genotype
L Dean, NCBI 2012
- Pharmacogenomics for personalized pain medicine.
Ko Tai-Ming et al. Acta anaesthesiologica Taiwanica : official journal of the Taiwan Society of Anesthesiologists 2016 Mar (1) 24-30
- Tramadol Therapy and CYP2D6 Genotype
L Dean, NCBI 2015
- Pharmacogenetics-guided analgesics in major abdominal surgery: Further benefits within an enhanced recovery protocol.
Senagore Anthony J et al. American journal of surgery 2016 Nov
- Parental Perception of Self-Empowerment in Pediatric Pharmacogenetic Testing: The Reactions of Parents to the Communication of Actual and Hypothetical CYP2D6 Test Results.
Adelsperger Sarah et al. Health communication 2016 Aug 1-8
- HIV Infection Linked to Injection Use of Oxymorphone in Indiana, 2014-2015.
Peters Philip J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jul 375(3) 229-39
- Pharmacogenetics for Safe Codeine Use in Sickle Cell Disease.
Gammal Roseann S et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun
- From Individualized Treatment of Sickle Cell Pain to Precision Medicine: A 40-Year Journey.
Ballas Samir K et al. Journal of clinical medicine research 2016 May 8(5) 357-60
- The CDC Guideline on Opioid Prescribing- Rising to the Challenge
Y. Olson, JAMA, March, 2016
- Opioid metabolism and clinical aspects.
Mercadante Sebastiano et al. European journal of pharmacology 2015 Dec 71-8
- The pharmacogenetics of opioid therapy in the management of postpartum pain: a systematic review.
Baber Marta et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Jan (1) 75-93
- Clinical Implications of Opioid Pharmacogenomics in Patients With Cancer.
Bell Gillian C et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2015 Oct (4) 426-32