Last Posted: Jul 20, 2017
- National Diabetes Statistics Report
CDC, July 2017
- How the genomics revolution could finally help Africa.
Nordling Linda et al. Nature 2017 544(7648) 20-22
- Pilot Programs Seek to Integrate Genomic Data Into Practice
BM Kuehn, JAMA, July 13, 2017
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes in Kids
- Using Personalized Medicine in the Management of Diabetes Mellitus.
Elk Nina et al. Pharmacotherapy 2017 Jun
- Improvements in ability to detect undiagnosed diabetes by using information on family history among adults in the United States.
Yang Quanhe et al. American journal of epidemiology 2010 May 171(10) 1079-89
- Family Health History and Diabetes
- Gene-Diet Interactions in Type 2 Diabetes: The Chicken and Egg Debate.
Ortega Ángeles et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Jun 18(6)
- Gene-Diet Interactions in Type 2 Diabetes: The Chicken and Egg Debate
A Ortega et al, Int J Mol SCi, June 2017
- Lifestyle and precision diabetes medicine: will genomics help optimise the prediction, prevention and treatment of type 2 diabetes through lifestyle therapy?
Franks Paul W et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 784-792
- Painting a new picture of personalised medicine for diabetes.
McCarthy Mark I et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 793-799
- Comparison of lifestyle, hormonal and medical factors in women with sporadic and Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial cancer: A retrospective case-case study.
Aaltonen Mari H et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 May 6(5) 758-764
- Health risks for ataxia-telangiectasia mutated heterozygotes: a systematic review, meta-analysis and evidence-based guideline.
van Os N J H et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Aug 90(2) 105-17
- PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies for the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Schmidt Amand F et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2017 Apr 4CD011748
- Precision Genetic and Genomic Medicine in the Middle East and North Africa Region: Are We There Yet?
Bilani Nadeem et al. Public health genomics 2017 May
- Targeted next-generation sequencing reveals MODY in up to 6.5% of antibody-negative diabetes cases listed in the Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Registry.
Johansson Bente B et al. Diabetologia 2017 Apr 60(4) 625-635