From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Multi-country validation of SAMBA - A novel molecular point-of- care test for HIV-1 detection in resource-limited setting.
Ondiek Johnson et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2017 Jun
- Transmission fitness of drug-resistant HIV revealed in a surveillance system transmission network.
Wertheim Joel O et al. Virus evolution 2017 Jan (1) vex008
- Emergence of untreatable, multidrug-resistant HIV-1 in patients failing second-line therapy in Kenya.
Inzaule Seth C et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Apr
- Increasing HIV-1 subtype diversity in seven states, United States, 2006-2013.
Oster Alexandra M et al. Annals of epidemiology 2017 Feb
- Ebola Virus RNA in Semen from an HIV-Positive Survivor of Ebola.
Purpura Lawrence J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)