From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Microbiome sharing between children, livestock and household surfaces in western Kenya.
Mosites Emily et al. PloS one 2017 (2) e0171017
- Restoring the Duality between Principal Components of a Distance Matrix and Linear Combinations of Predictors, with Application to Studies of the Microbiome.
Satten Glen A et al. PloS one 2017 12(1) e0168131
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- Intestinal microbiome disruption in patients in a long-term acute care hospital: A case for development of microbiome disruption indices to improve infection prevention.
Halpin Alison Laufer et al. American journal of infection control 2016 Feb
- Characterizing the fecal microbiota of infants with botulism.
Shirey T Brian et al. Microbiome 2015 (1) 54