From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Relatives Identified by Cascade Screening.
Kjærgaard Kasper Aalbæk et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- Putting Into Perspective the Hazards of Untreated Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Hopkins Paul N et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- PCSK9 inhibitor access barriers-issues and recommendations: Improving the access process for patients, clinicians and payers.
Baum Seth J et al. Clinical cardiology 2017 Apr 40(4) 243-254
- Polygenic Versus Monogenic Causes of Hypercholesterolemia Ascertained Clinically.
Wang Jian et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2016 Dec 36(12) 2439-2445
- Greater preclinical atherosclerosis in treated monogenic familial hypercholesterolemia vs. polygenic hypercholesterolemia.
Sharifi Mahtab et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 May