From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention.
Liu Ruixin et al. Nature medicine 2017 Jun
- Gene-Diet Interaction and Precision Nutrition in Obesity.
Heianza Yoriko et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- The genetics of human longevity: an intricacy of genes, environment, culture and microbiome.
Dato Serena et al. Mechanisms of ageing and development 2017 Apr
- Does the microbiome play a role in the effectiveness of colorectal cancer treatment?
Science Magazine, April 24, 2017
- Vaginal Microbiome and Its Relationship to Behavior, Sexual Health, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Lewis Felicia M T et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Mar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario