From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Genome-wide association study to identify variants associated with vaso-occlusive pain in sickle cell anemia.
Chaturvedi Shruti et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Emergency department utilization by Californians with sickle cell disease, 2005-2014.
Paulukonis Susan T et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 Jun 64(6)
- Mortality of New York children with sickle cell disease identified through newborn screening.
Wang Ying et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jun 17(6) 452-9
- Incidence of sickle cell trait--United States, 2010.
Ojodu Jelili et al. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2014 Dec 12. 63(49) 1155-8
- Health policy for sickle cell disease in Africa: experience from Tanzania on interventions to reduce under-five mortality.
Makani Julie et al. Trop. Med. Int. Health 2015 Feb 20(2) 184-7