Last Posted: Jul 16, 2017
- Gene changes may increase risk of Tourette syndrome
NIH Research Matters, July 2017
- Researchers uncover genetic gains and losses in Tourette syndrome
NIH, June 21, 2017
- Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.
Robertson Mary M et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2017 Feb 316097
- 5 Ways to Raise Awareness
Tourette Association of America
- First clear-cut risk genes for Tourette disorder revealed
Science Daily, May 3, 2017
- From Genetics to Epigenetics: New Perspectives in Tourette Syndrome Research.
Pagliaroli Luca et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2016 10277
- A Review and Update on Tourette Syndrome: Where Is the Field Headed?
Gunduz Aysegul et al. Current neurology and neuroscience reports 2016 Apr 16(4) 37
- Practitioner Review: Treatments for Tourette syndrome in children and young people - a systematic review.
Whittington Craig et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2016 May
- Tourette Syndrome: Help Stop Bullying
- Advances in Tourette Syndrome: Diagnoses and Treatment.
Serajee Fatema J et al. Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 2015 Jun (3) 687-701
- Association study of the SLITRK5 gene and Tourette syndrome.
Zhang Kevin et al. Psychiatr. Genet. 2015 Feb (1) 31-4
- Lifetime prevalence, age of risk, and genetic relationships of comorbid psychiatric disorders in Tourette syndrome.
Hirschtritt Matthew E et al. JAMA Psychiatry 2015 Apr (4) 325-33
- The lived experiences of individuals with Tourette syndrome or tic disorders: A meta-synthesis of qualitative studies.
Smith Heather et al. Br J Psychol 2015 Feb 26.
- Tourette Syndrome: Update.
Hallett Mark et al. Brain Dev. 2015 Jan 17.
- 10 Years of Tourette Syndrome Education and Research
- CDC facts about Tourette syndrome