Last Posted: Jul 13, 2017
- F.D.A. Panel Recommends Approval for Gene-Altering Leukemia Treatment
D Grady, New York Times, July 13, 2017
- Clinical utility of recently identified diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive molecular biomarkers in mature B-cell neoplasms.
Onaindia Arantza et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jun
- Practical considerations for diagnosis and management of patients and carriers.
Niemeyer Charlotte M et al. Seminars in hematology 2017 Apr 54(2) 69-74
- An update on genomic-guided therapies for pediatric solid tumors.
Tsui Pui Chi et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2017 Jun
- Genetic predisposition to hematologic malignancies: management and surveillance.
Godley Lucy A et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Prognostic impact of epigenetic classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: The case of subset #2.
Bhoi Sujata et al. Epigenetics 2016 Jun 11(6) 449-55
- Prognostic Importance of C-KIT Mutations in Core Binding Factor Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Systematic Review.
Ayatollahi Hossein et al. Hematology/oncology and stem cell therapy 2017 Mar 10(1) 1-7
- CONNECT registry shows only 9 percent compliance with genetic testing guidelines for AML
Science Mag, June 5, 2017
- Diagnosis and management of AML in adults: 2017 ELN recommendations from an international expert panel.
Döhner Hartmut et al. Blood 2017 Jan (4) 424-447
- Impact of genetic polymorphisms determining leukocyte/neutrophil count on chemotherapy toxicity.
Glisovic S J et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2017 May
- Pharmacogenomics in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia: promises and limitations.
Al-Mahayri Zeina N et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 May
- Integrating Genomics Into Clinical Pediatric Oncology Using the Molecular Tumor Board at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Ortiz Michael V et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 63(8) 1368-74
- Initial Diagnostic Workup of Acute Leukemia: Guideline From the College of American Pathologists and the American Society of Hematology.
Arber Daniel A et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Feb
- Patient uptake and satisfaction with advanced genomic technologies offered through an employee benefit program.
Knickelbein Kelly Z et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Mar 34(7_suppl) 72
- Clinical utility of gene panel-based testing for hereditary myelodysplastic syndrome/acute leukemia predisposition syndromes.
Guidugli L et al. Leukemia 2017 Jan
- Precision oncology for acute myeloid leukemia using a knowledge bank approach.
Gerstung Moritz et al. Nature genetics 2017 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario