From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Evaluating a Gene-Environment Interaction in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Methylmercury Exposure and Mutated SOD1.
Bailey Jordan M et al. Current environmental health reports 2017 Jun 4(2) 200-207
- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Narrative review of genes, environment, and cigarettes.
Do Elizabeth et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Apr 1-15
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Apr
- Genetic epidemiology with a capital E, ten years after.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetic epidemiology 2011 Dec 35(8) 845-52
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario