From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Development and validation of a variant detection workflow for BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and its clinical application based on the Ion Torrent technology.
Buzolin Ana Lígia et al. Human genomics 2017 Jun 11(1) 14
- BRCA1-2 diagnostic workflow from next-generation sequencing technologies to variant identification and final report.
Pilato Brunella et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 Oct 55(10) 803-13
- Practical considerations for diagnosis and management of patients and carriers.
Niemeyer Charlotte M et al. Seminars in hematology 2017 Apr 54(2) 69-74
- ATTITUDES TOWARD GENETIC COUNSELING AND TESTING IN PATIENTS WITH INHERITED ENDOCRINOPATHIES.
Gallagher Thomas M et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2017 Jun
- A universal genetic testing initiative for patients with high-grade, non-mucinous epithelial ovarian cancer and the implications for cancer treatment.
Bednar Erica M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Jun