From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Colonic Phenotypes Are Associated with Poorer Response to Anti-TNF Therapies in Patients with IBD.
Inflammatory bowel diseases 2017 Jun .
Yoon Soon Man, Haritunians Talin, Chhina Sultan, Liu Zhenqiu, Yang Shaohong, Landers Carol, Li Dalin, Ye Byong Duk, Shih David, Vasiliauskas Eric A, Ippoliti Andrew, Rabizadeh Shervin, Targan Stephan R, Melmed Gil Y, McGovern Dermot P
- Evaluation of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-? mRNA expression level and the rs1799964 polymorphism of the TNF-? gene in peripheral mononuclear cells of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases.
Biomedical reports 2017 Jun 6 (6): 698-702.
Nourian Mahyar, Chaleshi Vahid, Pishkar Leila, Azimzadeh Pedram, Baradaran Ghavami Shaghayegh, Balaii Hedieh, Alinaghi Samaneh, Shahrokh Shabnam, Asadzadeh Aghdaei Hamid, Zali Mohammad Re
- Genomic Profiling of Small-Bowel Adenocarcinoma.
JAMA oncology 2017 Jun .
Schrock Alexa B, Devoe Craig E, McWilliams Robert, Sun James, Aparicio Thomas, Stephens Philip J, Ross Jeffrey S, Wilson Richard, Miller Vincent A, Ali Siraj M, Overman Michael
- Genetic variation and expression levels of tight junction genes identifies association between MAGI3 and inflammatory bowel disease.
BMC gastroenterology 2017 May 17 (1): 68.
Norén Elisabeth, Almer Sven, Söderman J
- Re: Genome-Wide Association Study Identifies African-Specific Susceptibility Loci in African Americans With Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Gastroenterology 2017 May .
Misra Ravi, Arebi Nai