Last Posted: Jul 07, 2017
- Can I Test the Health of My Gut Microbiota?
P Marden, New York Times, July 7, 2017
- Food and microbiota in the FDA regulatory framework
JM Green et al. Science Trans Med July 7, 2017
- The Microbiome-Mitochondrion Connection: Common Ancestries, Common Mechanisms, Common Goals
Franco-Obregon A, Gilbert JA. mSystems 2017; 2:e00018-17.
- Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention.
Liu Ruixin et al. Nature medicine 2017 Jun
- Cesarean or Vaginal Birth Does Not Impact the Longitudinal Development of the Gut Microbiome in a Cohort of Exclusively Preterm Infants.
Stewart Christopher J et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 1008
- The Human Microbiome and the Missing Heritability Problem
Sandoval-Motta S, et al. Front Genet, Jun 13, 2017.
- Gut microbiome and serum metabolome alterations in obesity and after weight-loss intervention
R Liu et al, Nature Medicine, June 2017
- The genetics of human longevity: an intricacy of genes, environment, culture and microbiome.
Dato Serena et al. Mechanisms of ageing and development 2017 Apr
- Environmental factors dominate over host genetics in shaping human gut microbiota composition
D Rothschild et al, BioRXIV, June 2017
- Microbial Genetic Composition Tunes Host Longevity
B Han et al, Cell, June 2017
- Dissecting the human microbiome with single-cell genomics
Tolonen AC, Xavier RJ. Genome Med, Jun 14, 2017.
- Preferential suppression of Anopheles gambiae host sequences allows detection of the mosquito eukaryotic microbiome.
Belda Eugeni et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jun (1) 3241
- Precision Public Health: Harnessing the Power of the Human Microbiome
Alison Laufer Halpin, CDC Blog, June 7, 2017
- Changes in vaginal community state types reflect major shifts in the microbiome.
Brooks J Paul et al. Microbial ecology in health and disease 2017 (1) 1303265
- Gene-Diet Interaction and Precision Nutrition in Obesity.
Heianza Yoriko et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- Early pregnancy vaginal microbiome trends and preterm birth.
Stout Molly J et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 May