From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Benefits and harms of prostate cancer screening - predictions of the ONCOTYROL prostate cancer outcome and policy model.
Mühlberger Nikolai et al. BMC public health 2017 Jun 17(1) 596
- New blood test uses nanotechnology to predict aggressive prostate cancer accurately
Science Mag, June 9, 2017
- Epigenetic Signature: A New Player as Predictor of Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer (PCa) in Patients on Active Surveillance (AS).
Ferro Matteo et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 May 18(6)
- Biomarker Test Could Reduce Unnecessary Biopsies to Detect Prostate Cancer
NCI, June 9, 2017
- Genetics of Prostate Cancer (PDQ®) -Health Professional Version
PDQ Cancer Genetics Editorial Board, NCI, May 2017