June 7, 2017 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at https://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Clinical Trial or Not a Clinical Trial? Know the Answer Before You Apply
Take note if you're an investigator planning to apply for a grant that involves clinical research: your proposed study could be considered a clinical trial according to the NIH definition, which determines the funding opportunity announcements for which you can apply.
Opportunities and Resources
A Pair of FOAs With a Common Focus: HBV/HIV Co-Infection
A pair of new funding opportunity announcements seek grant applications proposing innovative, exploratory and/or developmental basic and preclinical studies for hepatitis B virus and HIV co-infection.
Study the Converging Tuberculosis, Diabetes, and HIV Epidemics
Two new funding opportunity announcements support innovative research on how immune dysregulation caused by type 2 diabetes mellitus leads to higher risk of tuberculosis, more severe active TB, and poor treatment outcomes in the presence or absence of HIV co-infection.
Pair of Opportunities Support Hepatitis B Cure Strategies in HIV Context
NIAID issued two new funding opportunity announcements to fund research on curing hepatitis B virus in the presence of HIV co-infection.
In The News
NIAID Leads Development of Standard Nomenclature for Scavenger Receptors
A recent Journal of Immunology article is the product of a years-long process to unite definitions and nomenclature for scavenger receptors.
The “Nature” of ImmPort
Immunology researchers, we have good news: Nature’s Scientific Data has added NIAID’s ImmPort to its list of Recommended Data Repositories.
- NIAID Sets FY 2017 Paylines for R01, R21, STTR, T32, and T35
- Updates to Antimicrobial Resistance Diagnostic Competition
- NIH and FDA Release Clinical Trial Protocol Template
- iEdison Simplifies Extension of Time Request Process
- Time Running Out for Discounted NIH Regional Seminar Registration
Your Instructions for Interim- and Final-RPPR
Are you ready to complete your next Interim- and Final-Research Performance Progress Reports electronically?
New Funding Opportunities
- PA-17-305, Imaging the Persistent HIV Reservoir (R01)
- PA-17-303, PHS 2017-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Applications (Parent STTR [R41/R42])
- PA-17-302, PHS 2017-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, and FDA for Small Business Innovation Research Grant Applications (Parent SBIR [R43/R44])
- RFA-AI-17-014, Partnerships for Development of Clinically Useful Diagnostics for Antimicrobial-Resistant Bacteria (R01)
- RFA-AI-17-017, Partnerships for the Development of Vaccines and Immunoprophylactics Targeting Multiple Antimicrobial-Resistant Bacteria (R01)
- RFA-AI-17-013, Silencing of HIV-1 Proviruses (R61/R33)
- PA-17-292, HIV Drug Resistance: Genotype-Phenotype-Outcome Correlations (R21)
- PA-17-291, HIV Drug Resistance: Genotype-Phenotype-Outcome Correlations (R01)
See other announcements at Opportunities & Announcements.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario