From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Dynamics of the human gut microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease.
Halfvarson Jonas et al. Nature microbiology 2017 Feb 17004
- A Disease-Associated Microbial and Metabolomics State in Relatives of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients.
Jacobs Jonathan P et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Nov (6) 750-766
- Microbiome profiling of drinking water in relation to incidence of inflammatory bowel disease.
Forbes Jessica D et al. Canadian journal of microbiology 2016 May 1-13
- Dysbiosis, inflammation, and response to treatment: a longitudinal study of pediatric subjects with newly diagnosed inflammatory bowel disease.
Shaw Kelly A et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 75
- Gene-microbiota interactions contribute to the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
Chu Hiutung et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 May (6289) 1116-20
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario