From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A Family History Questionnaire Sent to Patients Prior to Colonoscopy Enhances Genetic Counseling For Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Kessels Koen et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2017 May
- Genetics of inflammatory bowel disease: beyond NOD2.
Mirkov Maša Umicevic et al. The lancet. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Mar 2(3) 224-234
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): What Is It?
- Genetic risk variants as therapeutic targets for Crohn's disease.
Gabbani Tommaso et al. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets 2017 Apr 21(4) 381-390
- Pharmacogenetics of immunosuppressants: State of the art and clinical implementation - recommendations from the French National Network of Pharmacogenetics (RNPGx).
Woillard Jean-Baptiste et al. Therapie 2017 Jan