From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Combined Detection of NUDT15 Variants Could Highly Predict Thiopurine-induced Leukopenia in Chinese Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Multicenter Analysis.
Inflammatory bowel diseases 2017 May .
Chao Kang, Wang Xueding, Cao Qian, Qian Jiaming, Wu Kaichun, Zhu Xia, Yang Hong, Liang Jie, Lin Lang, Huang Zicheng, Zhang Yu, Huang Yibiao, Sun Yinghao, Xue Xianmin, Huang Min, Hu Pinjin, Lan Ping, Gao Xia
- Genetic variation and expression levels of tight junction genes identifies association between MAGI3 and inflammatory bowel disease.
BMC gastroenterology 2017 May 17 (1): 68.
Norén Elisabeth, Almer Sven, Söderman J
- Interleukin-10 -592C/A, but not -1082A/G promoter single nucleotide polymorphism, is associated with a decreased risk of colorectal cancer in an ethnic Kashmiri population: a case-control study.
European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2017 May .
Banday Mujeeb Z, Sameer Aga S, Chowdri Nissar A, Haq Ehtisham
- Re: Genome-Wide Association Study Identifies African-Specific Susceptibility Loci in African Americans With Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Gastroenterology 2017 May .
Misra Ravi, Arebi Nai
- [Association of solute-linked carrier family 26 member A3 gene polymorphisms with ulcerative colitis among Chinese patients].
Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2017 Apr 34 (2): 255-260.
Shao Xiaoxiao, Min Xiaoyan, Xia Xuanping, Lin Xiuqing, Jiang Lijia, Ding Ran, Jiang