From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Whole genome sequencing of Shigella sonnei through PulseNet Latin America and Caribbean: advancing global surveillance of foodborne illnesses.
Baker Kate Susan et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Apr
- Identification of Escherichia coli and Shigella species from whole genome sequences.
Chattaway Marie A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Dec
- Recent Outbreaks of Shigellosis in California Caused by Two Distinct Populations of Shigella sonnei with either Increased Virulence or Fluoroquinolone Resistance.
Kozyreva Varvara K et al. mSphere (6)
- Multiple- locus variable-number tandem-repeat analysis (MLVA) of Shigella sonnei isolates of 2012 outbreak I. R. Iran.
Bakhshi Bita et al. Microbial pathogenesis 2016 Nov 69-73
- ESBL-Producing and Macrolide-Resistant Shigella sonnei Infections among Men Who Have Sex with Men, England, 2015.
Mook Piers et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Nov (11) 1948-1952